Well earlier this summer our cat Dots vanished (a pretty frequent occurrence around here). Well traces of the mice were coming back to the garage, so we got 2 new kittens a couple of weeks ago. They are pretty cute and sweet little kittens. The funny thing is we got them from some people in our ward that had taken some kittens from us last spring. The Momma cat was one of our kittens. I guess we will trade back and forth each year! It only took us a short 2 weeks to decide on their names... we decided their names would be "Peeka" and "Boo"!! Get it? Camber has just loved having them around. I wish I could play with them more, but my allergies limit my time with them. But I can't resist playing with them here and there!
 |
| Hey Get back here! |
 |
| Boo was not happy about having to hold still for a picture. |
 |
| Peeka was more curious about the picture. |
No comments:
Post a Comment