Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I finally Caved...

After weeks of having Chad tell me I needed to start a blog, I finally caved in and sat down to do it. So I don't know how much I actually will get on this new site in the next few days, but hopefully we can get it up and running and I can share our comings and goings with you all!

3 comments:

  1. Yea!!! I'm so glad that you did cave.... blogs can be so fun! I don't know tons about all the fancy stuff, but I can show you a little bit! Can't wait to read about your comings and goings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun! It's a great way to keep tabs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I for one am glad you guys got a blog! It's a great way to keep up with everyone! I'll look forward to lost more posts!

    Amanda B

    ReplyDelete